We aim to a responsible and healthy use of technology, based on a solid sense of mutual trust marked by transparency and loyalty. We strictly and firmly apply all the requirements in the EU Regulation No. 2016/679 and the national legislation.
In compliance with Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR), we hereby inform you:
- DATA CONTROLLER: Data are processed by “Social Media Marketing srls”, with registered office in 90146 Via Monti Iblei 55, Palermo (PA), Italy. Available via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA: Your personal data provided will not be communicated to external recipients by Social Media Marketing srls. Personal data processed by Social Media Marketing srls will not be disseminated. Categories of recipients with whom we cooperate could be receive your data information with your prior consent.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA: Your personal data are stored and processed in servers located within the EU territory. Some of your personal data may be subject to transfer outside the and the EU. Whenever we transfer your personal Data out of the we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards:–We will only transfer your personal Data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal Data by the European Commission. For further details, see www.ec.europa.eu
–Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal Data the same protection it has in Europe. You can find an updated list of adequate countries here: www.garanteprivacy.it
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME: The Data will be entered in the company database and kept for the time necessary for the purposes of the processing. After the time-limit on data storage, the Data will be destroyed or anonymized
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT: The user, according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), shall have the right to:
- Access to your personal data, as provided in Article 15 of the Regulation.
- Correction of your personal data, as provided in Article 16 of the Regulation.
- Erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”), as provided in Article 17 of the Regulation.
- Restriction of personal data processing, as provided in Article 18 of the Regulation.
- Data portability: cannot be applied.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- Object to the processing of data at any time, pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulations, available on www.garanteprivacy.it
Social Media Marketing srls does not carry out any profiling activity.
You may revoke your consent at any time in writing and redeem the other rights of the Subject by sending your request to the email address email@example.com
Please note that such requests may take up to thirty (30) days to become effective.
Social Media Marketing does not use any free platform or any free IT service during work-related activities.
The company considers your data and information management as a value. Our aim is to work every day to ensure you a fairness and transparency-oriented work.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Social Media Marketing srls